Friday, May 13, 2005

Duke's Shavlik Randolph Declares Himself Eligible For The NBA Draft

Now I know how all you tar hole fans feel. It's a terrible feeling to lose a basketball star to the NBA. I need to apologize for all the joy I felt when the "jailbreak" occurred a few weeks ago. I was not very nice to y'all, so please forgive me. After the lost of Shav, I guess we may be battling y'all to stay out of the ACC cellar. I sure hope coach K will be able to put a good team on the floor without Shav. I don't want to be bitter (see Dunleavy Jr. :) ), so I'll wish Shav the best of luck when he ends up with Ed Cota in the CBA, or the NBDL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys were gonna be in the ACC cellar with or without him. The Pukies are, and always will be, an "ALSO RAN" in the ACC.
The Heels are NATIONAL CHAMPS baby, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

BTW this thing is not letting me sign in .....AGAIN!!!! DC