Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweet Atlanta Traffic & Dubya's Library

Wow, Atlanta traffic today was amazing. It usually takes about 20-30 extra minutes to get through downtown Atlanta, but not today. It was only like 10 extra minutes. I'm not sure, but I guess people in Hotlanta take 2 days to celebrate mother's day.

I was listening to the Drudge Report on my IPOD today, and Drudge had an interesting suggestion for where to put "dubya's" library. His suggestion was since dubya is for amnesty for illegal aliens, that maybe his library should be in Mexico. That's

1 comment:

Chad Lingafelt said...

I like the nice product placement.

"I was riding down the street today in my 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac while looking at my BlackBerry 8703 from Sprint, I noticed I spilled my Coca-Cola on my Levi Jeans and grabbed my old Fieldcrest Cannon towel to clean it up!!"