Friday, August 26, 2005

Concord's prospects for success depends on your point of view

Hey, can you say "cry me a river"! Does anyone out there really feel sorry for the defending 1/2 champions, concord spiders? Please, be honest in your replys. I do find this quote offensive, and do not see that the visitor announcer would even say this. "

Plus, Bailey Stadium's public address announcer is introducing the team as the "3A defending state champion Concord Spiders."

Those words, as they are used again and again, home or away, are sure to rile any opponents at least through November."

I hope Mr Hazeltine says it at Kannapolis Memorial Stadium, so I can boo louder than I ever have before. I'm sure it will give us an extra 10 points as were reminded of those pathetic spiders.

Bring the Bell Home!!!

Charlotte Observer | 08/25/2005 | Concord's prospects for success depends on your point of view

No comments: