Sunday, June 08, 2008

Gas Hits National Average of $4 for the First Time!


Ok, enough is enough. It's time to drill for oil in the USA. I get so upset when I hear the Democrats and Republicans who were demanding that Saudi Arabia and other OPEC nations to increase production, when they want let us do the same here in the good ole USA. We have allowed the environmentalist, global warming idiots control our policy on energy that we now have this situation of $4.00 gas. The bad news is that both Obama and McCain are not for drilling so it looks like we will all have to suffer. The gas prices has already cost me one day of work (I'm only working 3 days a week) and I know it is causing others to suffer.

FOXNews.com - Gas Hits National Average of $4 for the First Time - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

No comments: